Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Some things I missed on my review...

Well after I did yesterdays post I realized that some things were missing. A new car and a disneyland trip that we took. How could I have missed those 2 awesome things!!!

Well here is the old car. I loved this car but it is small. Bye Bye blue cobalt!

Here is the new car. I LOVE IT!!! It is a 2012 Kia Sorento. It seats 7 so we have room for our family to grow. (No this is not an announcement!)

Well we also took a trip to Disneyland for Jon's birthday the first part of July. We were going to go swim in the hotels pool and as soon as we got to the pool to swim it was closed. So we decided to let the kids swim in the bath tub. They loved it!

Jon, Beckett, Mia, and Me in front of the castle at Disneyland on Jon's Birthday. July 3, 2011

Jon and Beckett getting ready for our first ride. It's a small world!!!

Mia is so excited to ride a ride at Disneyland!

Beckett hated it's a small world. He was so scared and whined the whole ride!

While we were waiting to meet the princesses the worker passed out some stickers. Mia had to decorate herself with them! What a cutie!

Mia and Belle

Me and Beckett and Belle (I love how Beckett is acting all shy!)

Ariel and Mia (We get to go see Little Mermaid at Tuacahn tonight and Mia is so excited!)

Me and Beckett and Ariel

Mulan and Mia

Mulan and Me and Beckett (Beckett kept trying to grab her red lips!)

Mia riding the carousel!

Where's Mia....it looks like Tigger is eating her...no just hugging her!

Nap time in the stroller!

Happy Birthday Jon!!!!

I went on this ride just me and kids while the other people were riding Indiana Jones. Wow, that was an adventure!

Mia and her princess Belle doll that she got at Disneyland!

Beckett liking the splash pad when we got home!

Mia and Beckett

I went in to check on Beckett because he had been napping awhile and this is how I found him. This is actually how I find him sleeping a lot now!

"Uncle" Trager came home for awhile! Mia loved playing with Trager. He read her this book over and over! It was good to see you Trager. Hope to see you soon!


Well, there I think I am officially caught up!

No comments:

Post a Comment