Tuesday, August 23, 2011

July and most of August in Review

Once again, I'm trying to catch up her on my blog. So here is what we have been up to!

My friend Kiesten got married so Taryn and I went to her reception. It was great to see her so happy and be with friends again!

For pioneer day we had fun in Ivins park on the bounce house and slides.

And we got to watch some fireworks in Washington for pioneer day. Look at my cute kiddo's and how much they are growing...

Me and Dylan getting ready for some fireworks!


 The whole clan waiting for some fireworks!

Awesome fireworks for pioneer day this year!

Beckett's favorite meal is spaghetti. I am not so sure if it is my favorite meal because of all the clean up afterwords. Beckett is known to use the windshield wiper. When he is done eating he swiped everything off of his tray like a windshield wiper. I always end up with dinner all of the walls and chairs and table. Fun Fun!!!

Look who has learned how to stand up! We are in for trouble!

Miss Mia is 3 1/2 years old. Love this girl!

Beckett's 10 month pictures! This is my favorite picture, what a cute little boy!

My cute kiddo's do love each other!

Gotta love those teeth! (All 8 of them!)
Beckett loves to clap!

My cute little boy! Wow has time has flown by!

My little trouble maker in action. Between the toilet paper, door stops, and dog bones that he likes to eat I am a busy mom!

Jon went to Enterprise and camped overnight with my Dad and my nephew Dylan. We went up for dinner on Friday night with them. Mia had fun throwing rocks into the water!

 Beckett loving the dirt! A true boy!

Our little family by Enterprise reservoir.

My Mom and Dad and Dylan by Enterprise Reservoir!

Beckett waiting for some smores!

Mia and Jon making some smores!

Enjoying Home Depot Kids Club. Mia loves making their crafts!

Enjoying a kiddie cone at McDonalds!

This is the way we wash our doggie!

St. George got a new carousel and Mia and Beckett love to ride it. Best part is that is only costs $1 for all of us to ride!

Mia got to choose one ride to ride at the Washington County Fair. She chose the circus train and had the ride all to herself!

Beckett's First Popsicle! He Loved it!

Playing at the softball fields watching Dad play!

What a cute kid! I can't believe he will be 11 months this Wednesday. Where has time gone?

Life is great! I heard a quote a while ago that I try to remember everyday...
"Appreciate the moments that others take for granted." I try to remember that when life gets crazy and I feel like I am going to lose it! I love my husband and kids more and more everyday! I am so grateful that I get to spend my days with these amazing people!

Now onto chasing Beckett around the house...naptime is over!


No comments:

Post a Comment