Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Christmas 2010

I just thought I would share some fun pictures of our Christmas this year. Mia was so fun to watch open her presents and get all excited! We had a great time together as a family!
Mia was so excited the reindeer ate all their carrots and that Santa left her and Beckett a note!

Look at the look on her face! Priceless!

Mia and her Christmas presents!

Beckett and his Christmas presents

Look at that confused face! What is all this Christmas stuff about?!?

Our family by the Christmas tree on Christmas morning...totally not a flattering shot on me but oh well!

Mia playing with her teaset that Santa brought for her!


Later on Christmas day we went over to Jon's parents house for lunch and to open some presents with them. Well the boys had to grand idea to blow up the gingerbread houses that we had made a few weeks before. So these are the pictures we got of our destroyed gingerbread houses!

I think that Jon is having a little too much fun!

and here is the destroyed gingerbread village!

I hope everyone had a great Christmas this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment