I just wanted to write a post about how grateful I am for everything in my life. I am so grateful that I have a loving husband that works so hard to provide for me and the kids. He takes such good care of me and is always doing things to make me happy! I love you Jon! I am also so grateful for Mia and her sweet, dramatic, imaginative personality. I love listening to her stories and watching her play. She is such an important part of my life. I am grateful for Beckett and for the chance that I get to be his mom and raise him. I am so grateful to be a mom and can't imagine my life without my kiddos. I am grateful for my parents and for the example they are to me. I am grateful for my brothers and sisters and for the love and support that they show to me. I am grateful for all my in laws and all the many things that they do for me and my family. I am grateful for all my nieces and nephews, cousins, aunts and uncles! The list could go on and on! I am grateful for my house and all the many things that I have been blessed with. I am a very blessed person!
I hope that everyone had a great thanksgiving this year!
No comments:
Post a Comment