Thursday, November 18, 2010

Halloween 2010

Me and Danielle- Danielle wanted me to go with her to a Halloween party that she got invited to. I was a good sport and dressed up as a witch to go with her!

And oh course, we carved pumpkins. Mia actaully helped me quite a bit!

Jon even had to put on his glasses so he could be a professional pumpkin carver!

And here are the finished pumpkins. Me and Mia made the traditional Jack-O-Lantern, Jon made the Mickey Mouse, and Jon's brother Wade made the Detroit Tigers "D". They look pretty cute!

Taryn, Samantha "Bumble Bee", Beckett "Tootsie Roll", Tegan "Gypsie", Mia "Witch", and Taylor said she was being white trash as a joke! It is fun having so much family near us to share the holidays and special times with!

Mia saw everyone getting their makeup done and so Mom had to help Mia put on some makeup of her own. She thought she was so cool!

Papa Bruce and Grandma Carol with Beckett and Mia

And to top off a good day Jon, me, and Beckett went to see Thriller at Tuacahn. It was so different than I expected but I loved it. The dancing was amazing and it was definetely a good way to end a fun Halloween night. (Not to mention that Beckett was so good during the whole show!!!)

Happy Halloween- I hope you all had a fabulous Halloween like we did!

No comments:

Post a Comment