Happy 8 Month Birthday Beckett...5/24/11
Weight: 20 pounds 1 ounce
Length: 27 7/8 inches
Beckett is such a cute funny baby. Instead of crying in the middle of the night he kind of growls at me through the monitor until I come and get him. He still doesn't sleep through the night but he will eventually get there! He has six teeth and likes to bite with them...I am trying to figure that one out! He also likes to pinch..another thing I am trying to figure out! He can now sit up on his own and is also trying to learn how to crawl. It wouldn't surprise me if he was crawling by his nine month birthday- time to get baby proofing! He WILL NOT touch baby food. He wants to feed himself and does really well so I let him. He eats pretty much anything and loves food! His favorites are bananas and spaghetti! He gets jealous whenever we eat in front of him! Lately he has been saying what we thinks sounds like the word "up". I am kind of thinking that he knows what he is saying because he usually says up when he is on the floor, in the highchair, or in his carseat! Overall Beckett is a really good baby and I can't wait to see more of his sweet personality!
We Love You Beckett!
Ummm, our boys still weight almost exactly the same. Same weight, but definitely not the same age!
ReplyDelete