Happy 3rd Birthday Mia!
Mia is officially 3 as of January 22nd. I cannot believe it!
Here are the stats!
Weight: 37 pounds (93rd percentile)
Height: 40 inches (97th percentile)
Some of my favorite things about little Miss Mia...
*She loves to sing and dance...especially if she has an audience!
*She says pee-jamas instead of pa-jamas!
*A hamburger to Mia is a handgaberg!
*She LOVES ketchup!
*She can sing her ABC's, knows how to count to 20. Recognizes most of her letters and numbers.
*She knows that her name starts with an "M" and points the letter "M" out on signs as we drive!
and there is so much more!!!
I love you Miss Mia. I am so glad that I have the opportunity to be your Mom! I am so excited to see what else you learn and accomplish in this coming year...you are an amazing little girl!
Let the party begin!
For Mia's party this year she wanted a princess party. So oh course she had to have a princess cake and play pin the crown on the princess! The party was a lot of fun- thanks friends and family for joining us in celebrating Mia's birthday!
Before the party Mia asked to go to McDonalds for lunch and to play so we invited her friend Lilli to come and play with her! They had a lot of fun!
Such cute little friends!
Mia and her cake and presents at her birthday party!
Playing pin the crown on the princess!
She has been wanting a hula hoop for a long time so Mom and Dad gave her one for her birthday! She is actually pretty good at the hula hoop (or hoopa loop as Mia calls it!)
She sang happy birthday to herself!
Mmmmm....enjoying the cake!
No comments:
Post a Comment