Beckett had his blessing this last sunday. We had so much family in town! Thanks to everyone that came to share with us our special day. Jon did a great job on the blessing. It makes me so proud as a wife and a mother that I get to watch my husband who is worthy to hold the priesthood stand surrounded by our family and take this little child and bless him with things that will help him throughout his life. I am so glad that I have the church in my life and that I get to teach my kids from a young age all about it. I hope that I can do a good job of teaching them so that someday they will know just like I know that the church is true!
Here he is in his super cute outfit. He is not happy though- it was a long day!
No comments:
Post a Comment