Thursday, May 20, 2010

21 Week OB Appointment

Well here it is...2nd belly pic!!! I am officially 21 weeks along and starting to show more and more each day it seems like. I had a doctors appointment today and have officially gained 1.8 pounds!!! Baby Beckett's heartbeat was 145 beats per minute and was moving like crazy! The Dr. ordered another ultrasound to be done at 28 weeks to check and see if my low lying placenta has moved up at all- if not it will be a C-section for me. I wasn't very excited about that but I will do whatever is best for me and the baby! The Dr. also moved my due date up to September 30th!!! Time seems to be flying by!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so jealous that you still get to go to Dr. Clark! After all that I have learned about the nature of OB's from working at IMC and other sources, Dr. Clark TRULY is the very best! I mean the fact that he said to me that he always thinks about moms when it comes to being at a delivery "It is not your privilege to have me as a doctor, it is my privilege to be your doctor" That always meant a lot to me! It means even more now! If you don't know, I'm going to have a home birth because after seeing the way that birth was handled up here, it didn't sit right with me. If I lived down there I would probably still do a home birth, but I'm so grateful that I had Dr. Clark and delivered at Dixie Regional because my experience was so personal and beautiful! So I'm excited for you and I hope your placenta moves up!!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete